With your help the people of West Africa have "a chance, not only to change their own lives and their own destinies, but to change the future of an entire generation".

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Former students

As a lecturer on college and university courses in the UK, I had the privilege of teaching some amazing young people. Often I would use aviation and African themes in my delivery.
Many of those students are still in contact via the wondrous social media of today. One of the most wonderful parts of my day is to check on Facebook, my email and Twitter for their latest news.

The support and encouragement that they give is immeasurable. Thank you to all my ex-students for your support, moral, financial, in equipment and through simply staying in contact.

Remember you all need to come out and visit! I have homework for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment